Legal Guidance For Even The Most Complex Visa Applications

Immigration Waivers Can Bring Down The Barriers For Your Visa

In certain cases, you may be inadmissible to obtain legal status in the United States due to some issue in your past such as an illegal entry into the United States or an overstayed visa. For many people, these issues can be entirely due to circumstances outside of your control, however, if you try to file an immigration without trying to resolve these issues you will find your application denied. In order to undo this, you need to file for an immigration waiver so that you can have these barriers to your application removed.

Whether you are looking for a fraud/misrepresentation waiver, an unlawful presence waiver or any other waiver, you can rely on the Law Office of Linda J. Lin, P.C. to help you along your journey. As an immigrant myself, I know the difficulty of working through the immigration system, and I have the skills and knowledge to help guide you through it. If you are in need of a waiver, you can call my office to begin working with me. I also can help you with your other immigration needs, such as employment-based immigration visas.

Depending On Your Situation, A Waiver May Be Able To Solve Your Issue

There are a number of specific issues that can lead to you needing to file for a waiver. You may have a health-related issue such as a lack of immunizations, you may have a criminal conviction in your background, you may have committed a misrepresentation or fraud in a previous visa application, or you may have entered the United States illegally or overstayed your last visa. In any event, no matter how you arrived at your current situation, I can help you file a waiver to help you move forward.

I can prepare and file for you a number of different waivers, such as:

  • Waivers of the 3-year or 10-year bar due to unlawful presence (I-601A)
  • Fraud/misrepresentation waivers (I-601)
  • 212 waivers (Application for permission to reapply for admission into the United States after deportation or removal)
  • J-1 visa waivers

No matter what you need, I can help you overcome these barriers so that you can file your visa application and continue your journey to the United States. I am dedicated to helping people like you with the skills that I have developed over my years of practice and training, and with my help you can have a fair chance with the immigration system.

Call My Office For Help

If you are in need of assistance with your visa and need a waiver filed so that your application can proceed, I can help you by filing on your behalf with the government and getting you back on track. If you would like to speak with me or schedule a meeting, you can call my Los Angeles office toll-free at 888-209-3566 or you can call my local number at 562-267-3811. Alternatively, you can send me a message online with a short description of your case.