Legal Guidance For Even The Most Complex Visa Applications

Come To The United States On An Employment Visa

Many people share the dream of coming to the United States to begin a new life with new opportunities. For many people, the best pathway for them to achieve this dream is through an employment-based visa, allowing them to enter the United States on the basis of their skills that they can contribute. These visas are limited in number, so it is important that your application for your visa not get held up by mistakes or delays that could cost you precious time and prevent your entry to the United States.

At the Law Office of Linda J. Lin, P.C. , I am dedicated to helping people achieve their goal of coming to the United States. As an immigrant myself, I understand the struggle that it is to immigrate to the United States and how to navigate the immigration system. My office is based in Los Angeles, but I take cases from all across the United States and can help them with their visa applications. If you are ready to begin your journey, reach out to my office today.

Employment-Based Visas Can Give You The Start You Need

The most common employment-based visas that I help clients apply for are permanent worker visas. These are visas that allow for individuals to remain in the United State as a permanent resident. These are called employment-based EB visas, and there are five different categories that an individual can apply under based on preference:

  • EB-1: These visas are reserved for individuals of extraordinary ability, such as a researcher, professor, corporate executive or business person.
  • EB-2: These visas are reserved for individuals with advanced degrees such as a baccalaureate or higher along with five years of work in their field.
  • EB-3: These visas are reserved for individuals who are skilled workers, professionals, or other unskilled with at least two years of experience and where there are no qualified workers already in the United States.
  • EB-4: These visas are for special categories of workers such as religious workers, military members, government employees and their families and many others.
  • EB-5: These visas are reserved for individuals who are investing in the creation of United States based companies, and must meet strict capital investment and job creation requirements.

The majority of my practice involves helping individuals apply for EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 visas, however you are welcome to come and speak to my office if you need representation for your immigration application on another basis.

Call My Office For Help Today

My goal is to help make your journey to the United States as painless as possible, and with my personal and professional experience, I can help you to stay on the right path and navigate the immigration system. If you are ready to get started working with me, you can call my Los Angeles office at 562-267-3811 or you can call my toll-free number at 888-209-3566. Alternatively, you can send me a message online with a brief description of your case.